Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

Okay so I have never been a big Valentines Day person. I know we been married for 6 years and we just have done small stuff. Well, since last year we did nothing due to being in the middle of moving from Utah to Georgia. So this year knowing that from the looks of things he will not be here next year due to deploying in January. (that is the rumor). So who know when we would have another Valentines Day. So we decide to do something. It was a great day.


Okay, I woke up early to the smell of something was burning. I yell at Jeremy in the kitchen "please don't burn the house down" and he yelled back "it is bacon". For some reason when you cook bacon it always smelled bad. Anyways, I later work up to this: a breakfast in bed, with Heart shape pancakes, bacon, and strawberries. Here is the picture from how he bought it to me. Sorry about the fan in the background.






Okay so also that morning he gave me an envelope with a gift card to the spa here on post. I was like cool. He then tells me that I have an appointment today at 3:30 for a manicure and pedicure. I was in shocked. He had it all plan. Also during the day he ran to the store to pick something up and this is what he got me another rose and balloons.

Okay so I leave to go to the Spa which he plan for me to have a reason to get out of the house.
So it was so nice. I then went to a friend's house because I am watching her dogs, to let them out. Well, then I got home to find that my husband had completely decorated our house and made a complete 4 course meal. I was shocked and wish I would have took a picture. I am so mad that I didn't. Just Picture this: a white table cloth, black place mats and napkins. He then had 2 red heart shape candles in the middle. Then also two little heart tins filled with Hersey Kisses also. Also on the table was a little bear holding a heart. He also bought white square dishes that was so cool. He also had rose petals spread all over the floor from the front door to the table. Even had some outside the front door. Anyways, We had a good meal. We had a salad, then Spaghetti with his homemade sauce and meatballs. (our first vday together he made that and has never made it again). He also had crescent rolls to go with it. Then he made for dessert was White Chocolate Mousse with raspberries and blackberries in these cute little cups. He also made me Homemade chocolate cover strawberries. It was all good.




Okay so then we did presents. I got him some new church pants, shirt and tie and then some chocolates. But his main present was a nice wedding band ring. He broke the one he had a year or so ago so he needed a new one. I could not get a good picture of it and could not find it online either. But it is white gold with one little diamond on it. He got me was a watch with little hearts, some diamond earrings and then a beautiful necklace. I am so in love with the necklace.





Sorry the picture is not great. The first picture is the necklace a picture offline and the second one is everything. Not the greatest picture.



So anyways, after gifts and dinner we decide to go to the movies. Since Hinesville don't have the greatest theater and don't let you have that many choices we went and saw "He Just Not That Into You".



Not the greatest movie but it was good. Jeremy thought it was WAY boring. It was so true about a girls are with guys, but the story line itself was confusing. You had way too many characters (yes a lot of good actors and actress) but with a lot of different story lines going on. Over all it was good.
So, my day was great and if he is gone next year I will have this memory to keep me happy. LOL!



2 comments:

Sunni said...

Aw, that is really sweet. I'm glad that you had a great day!

Kimberly said...

sounds like you two had a fun day...you didn't have to get Parker anything, but I am excited to see what cute things you found!!!