Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Twilight

Okay I did it!!!
I bought the Twilight book 1. I have never heard of it but saw online that Everyone else read it and loved it. Heather told me awhile back I should read it but I have not read a book since I was in High School and that was 10 years ago. Anyways, now after seeing that my sister-in-law read it in a couple of weeks I thought okay I should read it.
So I tried to find it at the local library but it was checked out and the wait was long for it so I was like fine I will just wait. But then I saw a preview for the movie and was llike oh man this looks cool. So now I guess I should read the book before I go see the movie.
So, thanks to my dad and Marie for sending me my birthday gift I went to Wal-Mart and purchase the first book. So I hope it is good cause it is not like me to read very much. Plus if it is good I will have to go to Savannah to get the rest of the series.
Anyways, I feel like I know what everyone is talking about now.
So I guess I will go and start reading. I will let you know how it goes!

0 comments: