Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

Yeah! It is my birthday day! Yeah, I am another year older. Hip HIp Hooray.

If you cant tell I am not jumping off the bed excitied that it is my birthday. It just a reminder of how old I am getting. I dont want to think about it. But the only thing that keeps me happy is thinking that in January Jeremy will be 30. Yeah I know in 2 more years I will be that age. But I dont want to think about it. So what are my big plans? Nothing. Jeremy is taking me to Chilis tonight. I wanted Oliver Garden but dont feel like driving to Savannah and there is nothing to eat in this town. We are talking about going to Savannah tomorrow cause (thanks to Kim's Blog aways talking about them) I want a Great American Cookie. I have not had one in years. I looked at Wal-mart and they dont even do the cookie cakes so the only way to have one is going to Savannah.

Well Other then that nothing much is going on. We did go back to the infertility Dr Wednesday. Things are not going well. He took Jeremy's blood for one more test. We are still waiting for the results. But he thinks that the only chance on getting pregnant is an IVF ( in vitro fertilization ). And to do it there in His office you are looking at he said around esitimate of about " $10,000 dollars. Can you believe. So we dont know anymore.

Anyways well Jeremy is off so I am going to run talk to you later.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday! Eat some cookie for me since I can't have any sweets until the baby is born.

~ Katie ~ said...

Happy Birthday! I know...28 makes you feel so old...but we're really not :)

check out this website: INCCIDE.org (it's pronounced inside) they offer help to ivf patients with financial need.

also: fertilitylifeline.com

they will contact your insurance to help find out what all is covered and also help get some relief financially for the medications.

Hang in there! I know what you're going through :)