Monday, September 1, 2008

Where oh where is it going to go??


Well, when I left Texas I did not think I should worry much about Hurricane, but then I found out that Fort Stewart is not far from the coast but the Atlantic coast dont get much hurricanes like the Gulf! Boy was I wrong. We thought TS Fay might hit us, we got alot of rain from it but was not a direct hit. Now we got Hurricane Hanna coming at us. It could hit the Carolinas but the National Hurricane center shows it hitting the GA and SC border which is Savannah, GA and Hilton Head, SC. So I am keeping my eye on this. Now I wish I was at home cause I know the roads and the back way and how to get out. Now I got to figure out what is the best thing to do. LOL! Oh my gosh, I just saw that now there is a TS Ike. Wow, 3 systems all at the same time, this is crazy!! Anyways I will keep a eye on everything.

0 comments: