Sunday, August 24, 2008

6 Wonderful Years


August 2002
October 2003


August 2002



Decemeber 2007



July 2008


Wow, It is hard to believe that it has been 6 years since I said "I do". I cant believe that I have been married to the love of my life for 6 years today. 6 years is a long time. That is more then a decade. LOL! Anyways I love Jeremy and I am happy to have him in my life. This last 6 years we have change alot in our lives but we have grown to love each other even more. I have move all over the place and gotten to see alot of the world. I looked forward to what the next many years will bring in our lives. Well, these are some pictures of the past 6 years we had together.

2 comments:

Just Mami said...

WOW!
Has it already been 6 years????
Congratulations!

John & Marie Haynes said...

Congrats !!!
I am soooooo happy for you guys !
Love, Marie