Sunday, March 16, 2008

The night the lights went out in Georgia

Yeah that was a song I use to enjoy but last night it did happen. For yall all that watch the news you probably heard about the tornadoes that hit downtown Altanta which is still 5 hours from here. But last night the strom was in our backyard. I just found out that we were in a tornado warning when we lost electricity. We lost it for about 2 hours. Man, the post can get really dark. The night before me and some friends were talking about how old this post is and all the spooky stories so yeah I was scared. Well Jeremy fell asleep but I was still awake laying in bed when I heard the wall moving or someone upstairs walking around (which no ones lives above us). Then before I could wake Jeremy all of a sudden our bedroom dooor just slam shut. I screamed for like 5 minutes. Well the lights came on and I saw the strom was still staying north of us so if we got anything it would just would have been rain. So I went to sleep woke up this morning and I dont even think it rain that much here. Yeah it was fun! Our first strum and lost of electricity in Georgia.

3 comments:

Heather Guymon said...

Oh wow you guys have a blog too!!!! COOL! I added ya to my friend list =)

OK how freaking scary is THAT! I could NOT live there if that had happened!! Your BEDROOM door slammed SHUT??????? HOLY CRAP! Get Jeremy and another priesthood holder to get whatever that is OUT of your house!

Cute puppy by the way!

Anonymous said...

I glad to hear it was just the wind..Dad

Anonymous said...

You write very well.