Thursday, March 20, 2008

First Trip to The Hosiptal

Well, Things around here have been going good. Yesterday I ran across a receipt to make low fat buttermilk pancakes from scratch. Yeah that right no Bisquick. I was so excited to try them and I did and they turned out to be great. Jeremy loved them.
Well since we got here to Georgia and been moving boxes around. Jeremy shoulder which got hurt in basic and AIT has been hurting. Well last night it got so bad that he keep waking up in so much pain, so we went to the ER. They did nothing just gave him a muscle relaxer, pain and iburtopfen. So he got another day off, and now Friday he has to report to sick call (a doctor I guess). Hopefully now they will actually do something about his shoulder I just dont want surgery. I guess I will post later what happens with that.
Anyways I am hoping to get the house clean up this weekend and I finally got some rechargable batteries for my camera so I will be getting some pictures up soon. Well until then I will post more later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Jeremy to take care of himself...Dad

Sam and Robin Packard's Place said...

Samuel and I want to say hi and it was good to find you....great blog!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa said...

Hey Amanda,

Glad y'all made to it Georgia. Sorry to hear about Jeremy's shoulder. You don't want surgery. Shoulder surgery takes a long time to recover. Hope the medicine works. Link us to your blog. www.tullisfamily.blogspot.com