Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Happy Easter Everyone. Well, This is our first Easter here and Georgia so we wanted to do something fun. So we invited some friends who husband are deployed, a neighobor, and a guy from Jeremy's unit that is here alone with no family. Jeremy made a ham and candy yams. I made mashed potatoes, corn and gravy and rolls. Friends also bought salad, green beans casserole, and we had lots of desserts. We have so much food, but it was so good. I learned how to made these wonderful things called cake balls, they are so good and easy. If you want the recept just compent me and I will share. This picture is of the good food we made. As you can see it was too much for us to sit at the table. But hey it was good and fun. Well, I hope everyone else had a wonderful Easter where ever you are at!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

YUM!! That all sounds so delicious. I want the recipe!

Anonymous said...

Mandy,
Send that recipe to Marie...Dad