Tuesday, March 1, 2011

After Dark


So since we were only spending like 48 hours in Washington DC area we knew there was no way we would get to see everything epically with it getting dark around 5pm. So we decide that instead of trying to walk around a dark city to see Moments and stuff we should just take a night tour. It was so nice to see all these places. It was also a beautiful night with a full moon. I just wished I knew how to take better pictures at night. I don't like how any of my pictures came out from Thomas Jefferson Memorial and the IWO Jima Statue. So here are my pictures:

The White House
A Church across from the White House
This is the Church every President go to before the inauguration.
The US Capital
Thomas Jefferson Memorial
The Lincoln Memorial
Inside the Lincoln Memorial
(After watching Night of the Museum so many times J said felt like he should start talking)
lol
The view from the Lincoln Memorial
You can see the Washington Moment, and the Capital in the distance kinda.
Jeremy at the Vietnam Wall
(Sorry not a good picture but I like the reflection in it)
Iwo Jima

0 comments: