Tuesday, September 21, 2010

CRAZY

So, sorry I have not written in a while there has been so much going on and just never taken the time to stop and write.

Well Last week I drove to Florida and got my half sister, Beka, who is 5. She is staying with us (or should I say me since Jeremy is still gone) for about 2 months. So things has been super busy for me. I had to take my extra room which was filled with junk and empty the room out and then set it up and make it safe and conformable for a child. So now that is done I thought I might set down but still don't really have the time.

Now I am busy trying to do her home school work, cooking meals, and trying to find cheap things to do and get us out of the house. Plus find educational stuff is a bonus. So that is all I have been up to. We have painted with apples, played with sidewalk chalk, put together and got fish for our 55 gallon fish tank, went shopping, sent Jeremy gifts and read books. Sounds like fun hum?!

On other news we are down to less then 90 days till Jeremy is home! Wow, I remember when he was gone for 90 days and now we have been away (other then that 2 weeks) for 282 I guess 90 days don't seem like that much. He is doing good just wishing the Army will make up their mind about what they are going to do and when they are going to send him home. So we really don't know what is going on.