Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hollywood Studios and Characters


Waiting for Beauty and the Beast to Start
Us in front of one of my favorite Ride:
Tower of Terror...I get freaked out but will ride it over and over
Looks Like I finally kicked him to the curve
Did you know I enjoy Singing in the Rain?
Jeremy enjoying the old style car outside Sci-fi Diner
Us on the in the back on Rock N Roller Coaster
The Incredibles
The Wonderful Things about Tigger
Pinocchio
Monsters, Inc guys
Minnie
Me and Marie (from Aristocrats)
Lots-O from Toy Story 3
Jeremy and Stitch
Fairy Godmother
Fake Pooh and Friends at Down Town Disney
Us at the Polynesian Hotel... Awesome view

1 comments:

~ Katie ~ said...

The only time I've ever been to disney, we stayed at the polynesian hotel. loved it! I can't wait to go back one day.