Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Disney World 2010

Well, We have been back from Disney about 2 weeks now and I am sorry I am just now getting on to post pictures. We had so much fun and did not want to leave. Just advice for anyone don't go to Disney in July it is crowd and HOT! So enjoy the pictures!


Us in Front of the Castle
Fireworks at the Castle


This is my all time favorite view of the caste...
Minnie's House
Us on Dumbo
Us with Tiana and Naveen from "Princess and the Frog"
Jeremy with the Sword and the Stone
Us at Tony's Restaurant


PS.. Keep going I have posted 3 blogs about our trip so don't stop here!

2 comments:

Jules said...

We went in March or April, cant remember which, but we loved it. The weather was perfect and there weren't that many people (for Disney that is.

We never could find Tiana though

~ Katie ~ said...

Loved the pics Amanda! I'm so glad you guys to have some R&R :)