Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Streak Fingers



So after reading my sister-in-law's bio and saw that she was wanting streak fingers made me crave some also. I loved my dad's streak finger and Kim is lucky cause Adam knows how to cook them too, but for me they never come out exactly like his. Anyways I made some for dinner tonight, they actually turned out okay. I even went and bought a deep fryer just like dad's and Adam's so I could make them just the same, but it never takes like your parents.
Anyways they were good but we had a lot left over so we gave some to Zowie, our dog. Well, why we were busy cleaning the kitchen we looked up and she must have liked them so much that she was now jumping on the the table and stealing them off. So here is a video of her stealing them it was so cute.

0 comments: