Thursday, May 29, 2008

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho Its off to work we go

Well, I don't have much time lately to get on her and not a lot is going on. I did get a babysitting job so that gets me out of the house and off this computer. It is just a part time job. I am watching a 5 year old little girl. She is a cutie but a brat. LOL! Anyways it is just every other week because her parents have split custody. Then the hours are wierd first reason is they are 12 hours. Which is a very looonnnnggg time. Then the days are always changing this week it was Tues, Wed, Thursday and half a day Friday, during the day. Then and two weeks I will have two nights which means I get there give her a bath put her to bed and then do whatever, and sleep but yet get paid. So I am looking forward to those days.

Anyways Jeremy has finally gotten to go to his unit and meet his NCOs. (Non-Comminsonal Officals). He found out that his unit he got place in is a recovered unit. Which he is happy about but I am not. It is not bad thing here but it will be if he gets deployed with this unit. What that means is their is him and one other Bradley guy and so if they are deployed and someone is on a mission with a bradley and it brakes down, then they leave and has to go out into the area where it is and get it back to the post. So it dont sound bad, but if he was just a bradley maintainer you just stay on post fixing them when they get back to the post, so you hardly every leave. But with him on recover then he does leave and has a chance of something happen because if one brakes down in a bad area or something. But hey I dont have to worry about that any time soon. He wont deployed for at least a year, so no need to worry.

Well, I dont know what else to say. My life is pretty boring. I am sorry.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandy,
I looked at you site a few times but I am always in a hurry and took me a minute to find the little comment spot. Let me know if you need anything. Dad